U.S. farm tractor sales rose 84.1% year-over-year in March as U.S. tractor sales continued their optimistic sales tempo. U.S. farm tractor sales have an 11-month development streak, in response to the newest information from the Affiliation of Tools Producers.
A more in-depth look
In accordance with AEM information:
- U.S. whole farm tractor sales rose 84.1% in March 2021 in comparison with 2020.
- U.S. self-propelled mix sales grew 6.7%.
- The largest U.S. sales positive factors had been in the sub-40hp tractor phase, which grew 96.5%.
- The 100+hp row-crop unit sales had been up 63.5% in the U.S.
- 4-wheel-drive unit sales had been up 2.5% for the month in the U.S., reversing February’s small lower.
- March month-to-month tractor and mix sales had been optimistic throughout all segments in Canada, with the sub-40hp phase greater than doubling, up 135.5% to 1,545 models offered, 40-100hp models and 4WD models had been each up greater than 40%.
- Whole farm tractor sales in Canada had been up 84.3% for March 2021 whereas combines had been flat at 95 models offered.
“It’s not just the length of time of this growth streak, but the size of growth that makes me feel optimistic this will continue past the 12-month mark,” mentioned Curt Blades, senior vp of ag companies on the Affiliation of Tools Producers. “The strength of ag tractor and combine sales this month, driven largely by small tractors, but showing strength across all size classes, reinforces the optimistic findings of a survey we shared earlier this year. That survey found increased customer demand has manufacturers optimistic sales will increase or remain stable, despite COVID-19 and workforce challenges in 2021.”
Be taught extra
The total stories will be discovered in the Market Information part of the AEM web site underneath Ag Tractor and Mix Studies.
Supply: AEM, which is solely accountable for the knowledge supplied and is wholly owned by the supply. Informa Enterprise Media and all its subsidiaries are usually not accountable for any of the content material contained in this data asset.