It’s a chicken, it’s a airplane … it’s a RealAg LIVE! on markets, that begins with speak of planes!
On this episode of RealAg LIVE! host Kara Oosterhuis is joined by founding father of IntelliFarm, Brian Voth, to speak canola, foundation, crush capability, soybean acres, dry situations, and flax.
Don’t miss a brand new RealAg LIVE! each weekday at 3 pm Japanese on our Youtube, Fb, or Twitter livestream!
- Brian is one step nearer to being a pilot (Lyndsey finds that terrifying)
- Luka has one thing to do with basketball
- Canola market moves — let’s have a look at charts!
- The value was positively vary sure for a very long time
- Demand has been sturdy, exports have been higher than anticipated and provide is t-i-g-h-t
- China didn’t cease shopping for, despite the fact that they threatened to
- Little room for error between now and new crop
- 1.5 to 2 million acre bump may occur, and that can nonetheless imply a decent stability sheet
- Provide aspect: predicted acres and common manufacturing doesn’t make issues bearish
- Foundation ranges have been 30, 40, 50 over, deliveries off November quantity…must you take that? It relies upon
- The subsequent three month-to-month transitions might be very attention-grabbing
- There’s a threat of pricing an excessive amount of too early, particularly with dry situations
- It’s much less about penciling in revenue and extra about managing manufacturing threat now
- The superb information of increasing crush enlargement — it’s added tonnage of crush capability, in maybe a 3 12 months span
- If export demand continues, we may have yields to take a bounce to fulfill it
- No matter what occurs politically, China will purchase what it wants when it desires to
- Hog herd is increasing and they want feed
- Soybeans! If the U.S. demand stays constant, even the bump in soybean acres will simply preserve the pipeline full — not construct shares
- Volatility might be the secret for this rising season
- Bull markets want fixed bullish information to maintain shifting up up up
- Some snowfall did present up in Manitoba and Saskatchewan, but it surely’s not a lot within the grand scheme of issues
- It’s abnormally dry for thus many areas of the Prairies
- Going to wish well timed rain
- FLAX! Acres have been regular the final 5 to 6 years
- Demand has stayed regular and saved crop has been chipped down
- $23/bu will purchase some acres
- Wheat is ho hum on the most effective of days
- Durum is a unique beast, although (We coronary heart you, pasta)
- Let’s speak about U.S. studies, too, eh?
- Disruption in delivery — Suez Canal and the Port of Montreal, not the identical 🙂 However any disruption isn’t factor