The Canadian Dairy XPO runs at the moment and tomorrow of this week. It’s not too late to register for day two!
For this Wednesday version of RealAg LIVE! Jordon Underhill of the Canadian Dairy XPO joins host Shaun Haney to speak about XPO and all issues dairy.
Don’t miss an episode of RealAg LIVE! A brand new Q&A goes stay, weekdays at 3 pm Japanese!
- It’s been a difficult yr, to say the least
- Underhill is a producer too, so the XPO pertains to what’s going on, on the farm
- They’re placing their finest foot ahead and attempting to create probably the most instructional and interactive expertise that you may
- fall of 2022 for Canadian Poultry XPO
- By way of the long run, will elements of the digital convention keep? Underhill says completely
- The longer term may very well be extra of a hybrid mannequin. Worth added
- They wished the digital present to look as very like the stay present as attainable, and preserve it personable
- There might be pent up demand for reveals!
- Total well being of the trade is phenomenal, particularly once you take a look at the Canadian dairy trade from a world perspective
- Barns are nonetheless being constructed, robots are nonetheless getting used, farms are nonetheless within the black
- Dairy farmers particularly already expertise a number of isolation
- The expertise aspect of the trade is wonderful. It’s updating and altering each single yr
- Extra than simply robotics in a few of these applied sciences
- The information parts in these robots are unimaginable. “We know more about our cows than we ever have in the past”
- The subsequent couple of a long time goes to be actually thrilling
- Canadian Dairy is and can proceed to be very aggressive on the worldwide stage
- We have to shield our provide administration system
- Dairy industries the world over are going through a few of the similar points we’re. It helps to speak and work collectively. Let’s assist one another.
- Go to dairyxpo.ca to register — you’ll be able to nonetheless attend day 2!