For anybody who is aware of Shaun Haney, they know he’s somebody who is continually considering and evaluating what goes on round him. What has he been fascinated about this week?
On this RealAg LIVE! we’ve bought a particular “Freestyle Friday” the place Shaun has an interactive chat with the viewers, combined with clips on his matter for right this moment: the power of teamwork (each on and off the farm).
RealAg LIVE! streams each weekday at 3 pm E on Youtube, Fb, and Twitter!
CLIP 1: Enjoying as a Group in Hockey and Farming — Lanny McDonald talks Management and Teamwork
- Teamwork usually makes us assume of sports activities
- Are sure gamers taking part in their very own sport? Are they off the web page everybody else is on?
- We lose collectively and we win collectively
- Seeding events, harvest events. Have fun collectively.
- Being snug sufficient to ask your crew the robust questions
- It’s one factor to say “no dumb questions,” BUT it’s one other to truly be capable to ask these questions
- The “working on it” is vital
CLIP 2: City mascots, plant-based proteins, and the seed trade — LIVE! with Tom Greaves
- The teaching facet of it
- Skilled improvement — not simply your individual, however your crew’s, too
- Transparency and setting expectations
- Everyone knows what an awesome crew ought to appear like, however there’s so much of issues you must do to get there
- In right this moment’s work atmosphere, “do it because I said so,” doesn’t at all times work
- Battle administration, particularly throughout high-stress instances
- As individuals get drained, feelings begin to run excessive
CLIP 3: Thoughts Your Farm Enterprise — Ep 59: Studying to guide by way of battle
- Passivity is one of the worst qualities relating to battle administration
- Are we having conflicts about the proper issues?
- Partnership is the thought that everybody feels accountable for one thing
- Interpersonal readability. If solely we knew precisely methods to obtain this.
- Belief. Belief is such a key participant.
- There are not any lightening bolts — these items simply don’t occur by themselves.
- Interpersonal mush. It may spin out of management if it’s not addressed.
- Not trying simply outward, however trying inward, too.